- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- 330 USD ($)
- 330.00 - 350.00 USD ($)
- SOLUBLE IN WATER
- 99% +
- 105.99 Grams (g)
- 2.53 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- Room Temperature
- Sodium Carbonate, Soda Ash Light
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Sodium Carbonate
- Industrial Grade
- Light Soda Ash is one of the most important basic industrial chemicals and the most widely used fixed alkali for manufacture of other alkali products, sodium salts, glass, soap, sodium silicates, detergent, bicarbonates, bichromates, pulp and paper, cellulose and rayon, iron and steel, aluminium, cleaning compounds, water softening chemicals, textiles, pharmaceuticals, pigments, petrochemicals, paper industry, colours, argo products and dyestuffs, drugs and many other materials.
- Metal, Textile Industry, Printing Industry, Paints, Paper, Water Treatment, Soaps & Detergents, Pharmaceutical, Rubber, Fertilizer, Plastic, Organic Synthesis, medicine, Industrial
In sync with valuable assistance of our talented professionals, we offer high quality Light Soda Ash that is used for household purposes and as a washing powder in laundries. Provided soda ash is processed under the guidance of talented experts using basic chemicals in tandem with set quality standards. Offered soda ash is also used in manufacturing of soaps, glass containers and different allied products. Moreover, this Light Soda Ash is offered at marginal prices to clients.
- Contamination free
- Enhanced shelf life
- Balanced composition
Common names: Sodium carbonate, calcined soda, disodium carbonate
CAS Registry Number :497-19-8
The synthetic soda ash is produced using the ammonia-soda process, popularly known as the Solvay process. Common salt and limestone are the raw materials processed and converted into soda ash and calcium chloride.
Physical and Chemical Properties:
Light Soda Ash is a white, odorless, uniform product, free from dirt and other foreign matter. Soda Ash has a tendency to absorb moisture from the atmosphere. The moist Soda Ash then starts absorbing the atmospheric carbon dioxide. This phenomenon of absorption of moisture and carbon dioxide by Soda Ash is known as weathering. After such weathering, Soda Ash is likely to contain appreciable moisture and sodium bicarbonate. However, the total alkali content of the bag does not change. Soda Ash has a tendency to cake when in contact with moisture and consequently becomes lumpy.
550 Ã¢â¬â 720 Kg/m3
Volatile matter content (at the time of packing)
Total Alkalinity (as Na2CO3)
Sulphates (as NaCl)
Chloride (as NaCl)
Iron (as Fe2O3) By colorimetric method
Iron (as Fe2O3) By spectrophotometric method
Matter insoluble in water
Light Soda Ash is one of the most important basic industrial chemicals and the most widely used fixed alkali for manufacture of other alkali products, sodium salts, glass, soap, sodium silicates, detergent, bicarbonates, bichromates, pulp and paper, cellulose and rayon, iron and steel, aluminium, cleaning compounds, water softening chemicals, textiles, pharmaceuticals, pigments, petrochemicals, paper industry, colours, argo products and dyestuffs, drugs and many other materials. It also finds extensive use as an alkali for household purposes and as a washing powder by laundries and washermen.
Packaging: Available in 50 kg HDPE/PP bags and 1000 kg PP jumbo bags with lamination/liner
Storage: Soda Ash should be stored under cover in a cool, dry place and the bags should not be stacked more than 15 high.
- HAZIRA, NHAVASHEVA
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 50000 Per Day
- 1-2 Week
- Free samples are available
- 50KG HDPE Bags.
- Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Asia
- All India
- AN ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED COMPANY
Plot No.30, Yogi Estate, Phase-2, Nr GEB Sub Station, Village Jitali,, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 393002, India